Welcome to our website !

Changed Man - Chris Brown

By 15.34

I don't know why, just felt so oh-my-God when I read this lyric. I guess this some kinda way to being apologize by Riri. Love you, CB! Changed Man - Chris Brown.

Daily, I’ve been waiting

For the taime to pass and Let it fade in

But Baby, my patience is driving me crazy

Making me feel apart

What do you do

When the truth isn’t quiet enough?

They looking at you, telling you

We need to break it up

You need to trust what you do

It’s you and me my love

But Ima make it up to you

And show the world, I’m a changed maaaaan

Cause u mean much to meee

I don’t wanna be done I’m doing all that I can

And everybody hates Chris

They can never understand

So can we love, Can we love again?

Girl I know I told you, Baby this ain’t over

This ain’t over It ain’t over

I remember your touch, God I miss u so much

Please believe me

Baby I’m sorry

And all of this money and fame can never amount

To every moment when I see your face

What do you do When the truth isn’t quiet enough?

They looking at you, telling you

We need to break it up, You need to trust what you do

It’s you and me my love

But Ima make it up to you, and show the world

I’m a changed maaaaan

Cause u mean much to meee I don’t wanna be done

I’m doing all that I can, And everybody hates Chris

Thay can never understand

So can we love? Can we love again

Girl I know I told you

Baby this ain’t over, This ain’t over

It ain’t over

Saying I’m sorry doesn’t make it allright, I know

But I believe that we can make it

if we try, If we tryyyyyy

Yeah,yeah

Wooaaaah

I’m a changed man

Cause u mean much to meee

And I don’t wanna be done

I’m doing all that I can

And everybody hates Chris

Thay can never understand

So can we love, can we love again

Girl I know I told you, baby this ain’t over

This ain’t over, It ain’t over

It aaaain’t over.

What A sweet Chris Brown. Agree with me?

You Might Also Like

0 bawelan